GILBERT, Arizona., November 18, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – The Higher Education User Group ™ (The HEUG ™), is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Alliance 2022 conference. The Alliance conference is the first annual conference hosted by members with users around the world. Alliance’s expanded vendor inclusion makes this conference a place where higher education and public sector professionals can share knowledge, collaborate and be inspired, regardless of product or platform. Join us March 13-16, 2022 as we celebrate our 25th birthday in person! Cheri McEntee, the Alliance 2022 conference chair said: “Just as the world has changed, the Alliance will continue to evolve to exceed the needs and expectations of our members. We are delighted to welcome you back in person at Washington state Congress center in Seattle where you will find it, there is no place like HEUG! “
While the educational program is a primary focus, the ability to network with peers from institutions around the world to help solve problems is equally important. Andy helms of Miami University, attending the 2018 event for the first time, said: “I have made so many good relationships and learned a lot. It was also the first event I have attended in a while where I can truly say I felt inspired. It’s nice to have gone to a conference that went beyond the “learned stuff” level and made the “inspire me to go back and improve” level.
This year’s conference program is stronger than ever with an array of networking and learning opportunities. Some highlights of this year:
- Networking: Connect with HEUG members and sponsors face to face at our Stop & Share, Meet the Experts and social events.
- Specialty Sessions: Join Sandbox, HEUG ThinkSpace powered by Beyond Academics, Community Discussions, and Birds of a Feather sessions to break away from the traditional breakout session.
- Pre-conference training: Sunday trainings (7 hours) and workshops (3 hours) give you hands-on experience to bring back to your organization and implement with your colleagues.
- Executive Event: Cloudy with a chance of ERP is an invitation-only event designed for organization leaders to have candid conversations about business systems transformation.
- Course: Participate in one of our five courses composed of sessions that will guide you through a progression of information according to the selected area of interest.
- Supplier Inclusion: Our program is more diverse than ever and attendees can easily filter sessions based on ERP system preferences (Ellucian, Oracle, Workday and more).
Additionally, the Alliance Solution Center hosts over 90 exhibitors, allowing members to connect with solution delivery partners to help resolve issues that require resources beyond an institution’s capacity. For more information on how to partner with this year’s event, please visit: https://www.alliance-conference.com/p/cm/ld/fid=4515.
Registration open on November 17, 2021. The Early Bird rate (registration before January 26, 2022) offers an impressive discount of $ 400 on the regular registration fee, it is therefore recommended that participants register early.
Please visit this link for more information: http://www.alliance-conference.com.
Brittany Moon, Executive Director, HIGHER EDUCATION USER GROUP, 6027345354, [email protected]
SOURCE Higher Education User Group